September School Board Meeting
REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
ARNETT BOARD OF EDUCATION
SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
ARNETT HIGH SCHOOL BOARD ROOM
103 WEST HASKELL
Note: The Board may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
1.Call to order and roll call of members.
2.Exit conference with school auditor on the 2015-2016 school year audit.
3. Consent Agenda:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting, will be approved by one vote, unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
a)Minutes of the August 22, 2016 regular board meeting.
b) Approval of the monthly financial reports.
c) Approval of the monthly warrants, purchase orders and change order listings:
General Fund – Warrants # Purchase Orders #
Building Fund – Warrants # Purchase Order #
Child Nutrition Fund – Warrants #
Alt. Ed. Co-op – Warrants #
4. Public expression of concerns, if any.
5. Administrators’ reports.
6. Board to take action on the employment of Stephen H. McDonald & Associates, Inc., as Financial Consultant to the School District.
7. Board discussion concerning a possible future bond issue.
8. Discussion and possible board action to approve attending the OSSBA Region 2
meeting October 27, 2016, in Fairview.
9. Discussion and possible board action to approve 2017 Committee Membership List.
10. Discussion and possible board action to approve the 2016-2017 Estimate of Needs and Financial Statement of the Fiscal Year 2015-2016 and Publication Sheet.
11. Board discussion concerning Tobacco-Free Campus Policy and Wellness Policy.
12. New business. (Items that could not be contemplated at the time of the posting of the agenda.)
13. Motion and vote to adjourn.
Posted: September 21, 2016, ______ p.m.
Supt. Office Southeast Window
Jackie Plymesser, Sec./Adm. Asst.
Arnett High School Receives Academic Honor
Arnett High School has been recognized by the State of Oklahoma as a Recognized Site again for this school year. This acknowledgment brings statewide recognition for performance this past year. Both campuses were rated accredited with no deficiencies. Congratulations to Mr. Dobrinski, Mr. Friesen, students, and staff for outstanding accomplishments